Re: [aspectj-dev] How thread-safe is (or should be) the weaver?

Hi Martin,

Yes, the weaver should be thread safe (although not re-entrant).  You
can raise a bug, but you know I'll ask for a testcase :)  There was a
recent issue with the typemap in the world having problems but that is
now fixed - I presume you are on the latest code?

cheers,

Andy.