[aspectj-dev] How thread-safe is (or should be) the weaver?

Hi!

I am currently tracking down a problem within Equinox Aspects and it seems to be a multithreading problem within the weaver implementation.

My question is: Is the weaver meant to be thread-safe? If so, I would open a bug report for this. If not, I would synchronize the access to the weaver code from Equinox Aspects.

What do you think? What is the right way to go?

Thanks for your help!

-Martin

Back to the top