[aspectj-dev] A weaving problem?

Dear All,

I'm working on a CaesarJ project by using the corresponding eclipse plugin.
My project depends on an AspectJ project, named AOPHiddenMetrics that I
import as a JAR file.

When I try to compile it I got the following error:

Internal compiler error: java.lang.RuntimeException: bad WeaverState.Kind: 67

That sounds weird to me especially when cutting down my example I've
discovered that it complains of this kind of pointcuts:

                      cflow(call(* java..*.*(..))

The weirdness is due to the fact that if I change the call pointcut into
an execution pointcut everything perfectly compiles (of course semantics
change).

Do you have any ideas about how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help

Mattia