From: aspectj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sandesh g
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 6:03 AM
To: aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-dev] Using aspectj configuration file (aop.xml)

Hi,

I want to achieve following testcase:
Include server package & subpackages; exclude svo subpackage but
include SVOFactory class in svo package for loadtime weaving.

Part of my aop.xml file is as below.

    <weaver>
        <!-- Only weave types within the "server" package  & subpackages;
        exclude svo package but include SVOFactory class. -->
        <include within="com.savvion.sbm.bizlogic.server..*"/>
        <include within="com.savvion.sbm.bizlogic.server.svo.SVOFactory"/>
        <exclude within="com.savvion.sbm.bizlogic.server.svo.*"/>

    </weaver>

And dir structure is
com.savvion.sbm.bizlogic.server
com.savvion.sbm.bizlogic.server.svo
com.savvion.sbm.bizlogic.server.ejb
com.savvion.sbm.bizlogic.server.dao

I am able to get the classes woven in server package & subpackage and
classes in svo package are excluded which is as expected. But SVOFactory
class is not getting woven.
Is there any other way of doing it?
Where can get more information on 'include/exclude within' tags, there
priorities etc?

Thanks,
Sandesh