[aspectj-dev] About ASM in AspectJ

Hi! Recently I'm interested in AspectJ and AJDT, now I have two questions:
(1) Does ASM have equivalent info as AST? Is ASM towards the source code or the bytecode?
(2) What is the main function of ASM? Can ASM reflect the corresponding part of source code?
(3) How can I find the the relationship of the source code through the map of relationship provided in ASM?
Would someone do me a favor to make some comments? Thanks a lot!

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Back to the top