[aspectj-dev] Can someone help me on getting the advice relations

Hello everyone:
                       i am implementing a project to get the relationship of which methods an aspect advices (like 'advices' in the RelationshipMap) and which  aspect a method is adviced by (like 'is adviced by' in the RelationshipMap). I have try to use AsmHierarchyBuilder, but it didn't work well, I don't know how to make it to print the information like which methods is adviced by ** advice.  I have seen that Mr. e3oginos X and Mr. Mik Kersten has some discussion in the dev, but I don't understand the detail they talk, can someone help me, I think some of you must have done the similar work before, Thank you~~~  Waiting for your reply.

Zhong Xian GU

Back to the top