Re: [aspectj-dev] Packaging AspectJ 1.5.3 for Gentoo Linux

Bcel development stopped for a period of time, AspectJ was using it
and we decided to: (a) fix bugs in it, (b) optimize it for our pattern
of usage, and (c) upgrade it to support Java5.  To prevent it clashing
with existing users of normal bcel we swizzled the package name - you
need to include our version of Bcel if you are going to build and run
aspectj.

Dunno what build.jar is...

Andy.