[aspectj-dev] AspectJ compatibel to Java 6?

Hello,

I would like to ask how compatibel AspectJ is to Java
6?

I have seen, that Java code, with additional AspectJ
code can be compiled in compliance mode for Java 6.
But I have also found, that special Classes which
exists only since Java 6 made some errors, i.e. they
produced a ClassDefNotFound-Error.

I also now, that the Eclipse-TPTP-Project still does
not work with Java 6, because of the new
JVMTI-Interface, which replaced JVMPI and JVMDI. So I
can not profile any Java 6 code. But I can profile
Java 6 code with additional AspectJ code.
How does this work?

Sincerly yours,
Marty

Back to the top