[aspectj-dev] AspectJ 1.5.3 release candidate 1 available for download

AspectJ 1.5.3rc1 is now available for download from the AspectJ eclipse site:

http://eclipse.org/aspectj/downloads.php

It includes over 80 fixes and enhancements since the 1.5.2 release (a
link to bugzilla listing all fixes is available from our project
homepage).  Please download this release candidate and try it - report
any bugs you find.  If no serious problems are reported we will
release 1.5.3 in about a weeks time.

An AJDT release containing this AspectJ release will be available shortly.

Andy (and the AspectJ Team)

Back to the top