RE: [aspectj-dev] Problems building JDK 1.5 projects using ApsectJ inJDeveloper

Sorry about the slow reply Gerard.  A pretty big mismatch has grown between
that interface and the way that AJDT uses it, and you'll probably want to
fix up that method so that it's used.  What I suggest you do is create a bug
report and propose a fix for AjcBuildOptions and the corresponding usage,
and CC me on the bug report (mik.kersten@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Mik