[aspectj-dev] Re: Important new CVS information for AspectJ and AJDT

Hello!

The org.aspectj and org.eclipse.ajdt directories are no longer present under the /cvsroot/technology repository path on dev.eclipse.org -- so you will not be able to synchronize successfully without following the instructions below. Instead they can now be found under /cvsroot/tools.  All of the branch, tag, and history information is preserved exactly.

Are you sure that tag information is preserved? If I go to org.aspectj/modules and select the drop down list "Show using files using tag" I cannot find any tags.

Regards, Martin Burger
--
Martin Burger
Researcher

Software Engineering Chair (Prof. Zeller)
Saarland University, Dept. of Informatics

Tel. +49 (0)681 302-64783 · Fax +49 (0)681 302-64012
mburger@xxxxxxxxxxxx · http://www.st.cs.uni-sb.de/~mburger/

begin:vcard
fn:Martin Burger
n:Burger;Martin
org;quoted-printable:Universit=C3=A4t des Saarlandes;Software Engineering Chair (Prof. Zeller)
adr;quoted-printable:;;Postfach 15 11 50;Saarbr=C3=BCcken;;66041;Germany
email;internet:mburger@xxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Researcher
tel;work:+49 (0)681 302-64783
tel;fax:+49 (0)681 302-64012