Re: [aspectj-dev] JDK 1.6

We haven't done much testing with 1.6 as it hasn't been a pressing
requirement - there are issues like performance, memory usage,
incremental compilation that we've been focussing on.   Some stuff
will just work but we know there are couple of things that need
addressing - and we have short term fixes for them and longer term
more correct fixes for them ;)

If you try it and it doesnt work, please raise a bug and we'll
prioritize as appropriate.

Andy.