RE: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ 1.5.2 rc1 available

I'm very sympathetic to most of Ron's suggestions/bugs, but I'd be inclined to
stay on the 3.2 train unless there is a serious regression that has no good
workaround, and to only make well-understood or well-tested fixes to the
release candidate.

E.g., is the workaround for 148727 to use the Aspects class?
Can evicting non-aspects types be tested?
(actual answers in the bugs, of course)

Wes