[aspectj-dev] AJDT 1.4 RC1 available

Just to follow up on the AJDT side of things:

AJDT 1.4 RC1 is the latest development build (1.4.0.20060626090402),
available via update site or zip file from here:

http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/downloads/#dev

Please make sure you use this only with the latest release candidate
build of Eclipse (3.2RC7).

Thanks,

Matt.