[aspectj-dev] AspectJ in Google's Summer of Code

As token Googler, I feel compelled to point out that the Eclipse Foundation is an accepted mentoring organization for Google's Summer of Code. That means that AspectJ could very well be one of the projects which students could sign up to be involved with. I notice that Mik has already entered the field by posting Mylar:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code_2006

If someone from AJ or AJDT is interested in mentoring, I suggest you also add your name to the wiki page!

Here's the Mentor FAQ, if you're interested in finding out more: http://code.google.com/soc/mentorfaq.html

Nick

Back to the top