[aspectj-dev] IDEA and AspectJ

Fyi, there have been a considerably number of AspectJ integration requests in the IntelliJ IDEA 6.0 roadmap discussion Wiki.  They’re on several threads, including:

http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/IDEADEV/Demetra+Roadmap?focusedCommentId=17842#comment-17842

I posted that this time around they should consider getting in touch with us by emailing aspectj-dev so that we can assist them in planning and sizing this.  Last time around their strategy was to start extending their compiler and predictably it didn’t get them far.

http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/IDEADEV/Demetra+Roadmap?focusedCommentId=18566#comment-18566

Mik

Back to the top