[aspectj-dev] Using aspects in Eclipse plugin

Title: Using aspects in Eclipse plugin

I'm not sure if i am in the correct mailing list with my question. If not so, please excuse.
Im using aspects in different java projects, but now its the first time to implement it in a eclipse-rcp project.

Ive convert my rcp project to an aspect project and put in the aspect plugin to the plugin dependencies.
Everything seems fine, but now ive no idea how to start it correctly and specify the "run parameters".
Is there any example, tutorial or can anyone help me to go one step further?

Thanks Roger

Back to the top