[aspectj-dev] weaving among several aspectj projects in eclipse

I created several aspectj projects in eclipse. Sometimes, they need to weave into each other. When I put them into one eclipse project, they compile and weave correctly. However, when I separate them into different projects, I get errors, such as duplicate method introduction. I am using eclipse 3.0.2, ajdt 1.2.1 and java 1.4.2_06. I am wondering how I should set up my projects so that I can compile them as they are in the same project. Does the order of compiling different projects matter in this case?

Thanks,

Gilbert

Back to the top