[aspectj-dev] disabling name mangling in private methods

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone know of a way to get around method name mangling for private methods.

I’d like to weave in a custom writeObject() method for handling java serialization into my target classes.

Java requires the writeObject() method to be declared private, but unfortunately, the aspectJ compiler always mangles private method name (presumably to prevent name collisions).

Is there a way to turn this mangling off or possibly customize it somehow?

-Shawn

Back to the top