Re: [aspectj-dev] Aspects class and Generics

Adrian,

This implies the API is _only_ to be used for @AspectJ because a generic interface would break on JDK 1.4. This change would prevent users of the AspectJ syntax from using the Aspects interface for whatever reason (this has happened). Is this OK?

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx

http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

Please respond to AspectJ developer discussions <aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:        aspectj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx