Re: [aspectj-dev] RC1 coming soon?

#: Oliver Böhm changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  10/25/2005 6:34 PM :#
Hello,

I guess the plan on http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/plans.php is a little bit outdated (or I missed something;-) When I extrapolate the dates correct RC1 will come soon and we can count on the final version about midth of November. Is this realistic?

I ask because first I want to finalize my book and secondly I manage the AspectJ Winter Camp at the beginning of December (8.-10., see http://www.jugs.org/ajwc/) where I want to use both: the book and AspectJ 5.

regards
Oliver
--
Oliver Böhm
http://www.javatux.de

Not sure where I have read it, but I remeber something about Christmas final release :-).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.