Re: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ Custom Attributes

Hi Eugene,

That's more than your personal .57 rubles - the long-term
implications *are* critical.

Right now, the backwards compatibility we sign up to is stated here:

  http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/next/devguide/compatibility.html

It doesn't include promising other tools that we won't change
our bytecode format.  Fair warning is the best path at present.

Thanks,
Wes