[aspectj-dev] Changing the class hierarchy

Hi,
I'm new to aspectj and I am trying to use an aspect to change hierarchy of a
class.
My aspect look like:

public aspect JenaAdaptersHierarchyAspect {
 declare parents : com.hp.hpl.jena.ontology.impl.OntClassImpl extends
JenaClassAdapter;
}
and the pointcut is declared on a binary aspect.
The jena jar is in the infpath end the classes involved are:

public class JenaClassAdapter extends OntResourceImpl implements Resource {
 public JenaClassAdapter( Node n, EnhGraph g ) {
  super(n, g);
 }
}

public interface Resource {
 public String getURI();
}

and
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/jena/jena2/src/com/hp/hpl/jena/ontology/impl/OntClassImpl.java?view=markup

My problem is that when I try to instantiate the class (new
OntClassImpl(null,null)) i get:
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: com/hp/hpl/jena/ontology/impl/OntClassImpl,
method: <init> signature:
(Lcom/hp/hpl/jena/graph/Node;Lcom/hp/hpl/jena/enhanced/EnhGraph;)V) Call to
wrong initialization method

I tried recompiling the Jena jar using the same compiler of the weaver but no
luck.

I'm using ajdt downloaded from
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/31/dev/update.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.