RE: [aspectj-dev] project-specific settings

Right, I'm in no way trying to downplay the need of the Ant support for
ensuring that builds run, or the need to run the Ant builds regularly.  But
note from my message below that setting the project's *source* compliance to
1.3 (in addition to setting the JRE lib) will ensure that non-compliant code
isn't added.