Re: [aspectj-dev] context in staticinitialization

And for a list of context available at each join point, read the section
"Join Points" in the programming guide appendix "Language Semantics":

http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/progguide/semantics-joinPoints.html

I suspect Marc is looking for

  thisJoinPointStaticPart.getSignature().getDeclaringType()

(hmm: getDeclaringType() does return the class in the static
initialization join point!)

Wes