[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [aspectj-dev] Could you please check this in?
- From: Eric Bodden <eric@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:41:43 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: RWTH Aachen University
- Thread-index: AcW7yH8XEDtyjHmwRQaFKIMRqaWnXABeND7w
Wes Isberg wrote:
> Again, thanks. As mentioned in
> the way to contribute is to create a Library bug (request for
> enhancement) and attach the code. Then we schedule it for
> review/action (along with other things-to-do/bugs), evaluate the
> code/bug on the record, and check it (or some variation) in if all is
Hi, Wes. On the last conference call I was told to just post the stuff here.
That's why I did it that way. Shall I still raise an enhancement then?
Chair I2 for Programming Languages and Program Analysis
RWTH Aachen University