[aspectj-dev] true runtime weaving with Mustang ?

consider this early draft from mustang (jdk 6.0) javadoc:
http://download.java.net/jdk6/docs/api/java/lang/instrument/package-summary.html

we can see that from this version on, it will be possible to provide an instrumentation agent even /after/* *the VM has been started.

it sounds like the jvm support for this kind of weaving will let aspectj become even more powerful.... did I get it right ?

It'd be interesting to see which kind of experiments would be possible taking the latest mustang snapshot.

cheers,
valerio

Back to the top