[aspectj-dev] AJEER is available as sourceforge project

Hi all,

just to keep you informed about the status of my AJEER implementation (the AspectJ-Enabled Eclipse Runtime): It is now a project at Sourceforge. You can find it via:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ajeer/

There is a development build available that works with Eclipse 3.1 and AJDT 1.3.0 (including Aspectj 1.2.0M3). A version for Eclipse 3.0 and AJDT 1.2.0 will be available soon.

If anybody is interested in contributing code, examples, documentation or becoming a member of the project, I am happy to get an email.

Best regards,
-Martin