Re: [aspectj-dev] IntelliJ IDEA 5 open API

Mik,
as per http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/opensource/opensource.html
you can get a license for free for open source project development
(f.e. CodeHaus has an agreement for all its projects hosted there) -
but you don't gain access to the IDE sources itself - which indeed
makes it more difficult to dive in as compared to Eclipse. That said
f.e. the javascript plugin sources are available as far as I know.

Alex