Re: [aspectj-dev] Using reflection to access join point...

Thanks Eric,

   what still puzzles me is what do I pass to around advice as parameter?
Here is a simplified code snippet from my aspect.

Object around( ??? ) : cachedOperations() { Object[] arguments = thisJoinPoint.getArgs(); Object result = proceed(arguments); return result;
}

What to put insted of (???) or how to
define pointcut to be independent of the method signature ?

I have methods which are advised by this aspect that can have arbitrary
number/type of method parameters, such as:

public List getContentListByType(int type_id);
public AcmsContent getContentByName(String name);
public List getSubcontentList(int parent_id, int type_id);

This is probably some trivial thing, but documentation wasn't really helpful.

Nemanja.

Eric Bodden wrote:

Actually all you have to do is invoke thisJoinPoint.getArgs(), which returns
an array of objects which were passed as arguments. Its as simple as that.
You may want to have a look at the documentation of thisJoinPoint.

Eric

Back to the top