RE: [aspectj-dev] Using reflection to access join point...

Nemanja Kostic wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have one around advice which needs to be applied to many methods
> which have different parameters. In the documentation I saw that only
> solution to this problem is using reflective API, especially
> getArgs() method.
Actually all you have to do is invoke thisJoinPoint.getArgs(), which returns
an array of objects which were passed as arguments. Its as simple as that.
You may want to have a look at the documentation of thisJoinPoint.

Eric

--
Eric Bodden
Chair I2 for Programming Languages and Program Analysis

Back to the top