[aspectj-dev] java 1.4 and M3

Hello Alex,

    You mentioned that there would be a JVM option that turns on weaving on a JVM wide basis in M3.  This would resolve the problem of having to know all jars to be woven at runtime.

    You also mentioned that there would be an option that would let me weave into MBeans as well.

    Can you tell me if these options are in M3 and if they are available for Java 1.4?

    If they are not directly available for 1.4, is there a workaround for 1.4?

    My project will not go to java 1.5 until the next release (next year).

thanks,
Mike