[aspectj-dev] getArgs() and primitive types

Title: Message
Greetings.

How can I tell whether an argument in an Object array returned from JointPoint.getArgs() has a primitive type?

What I am trying to do is to record a method execution and all the parameters passed to the method. I also need to be able to distinguish between Integer and int parameters. However, ints are wrapped in Integers when returned by getArgs() method. Is there a way to tell that even though getArgs() returned an Integer object, in reality the method takes an int as a parameter?

Thanks.

Oleg Lebedev
Software Architect
Waterford Research Institute