Re: [aspectj-dev] aspectJ parsers

Both AspectJ and the AspectBench (abc) AspectJ compilers include
parsers. The one in the AspectJ tree is complicated by integrating
with the existing JDT Java parser - so the grammar and parsing is
split between two locations. The abc parser is a straight-out AspectJ
parser and would probably be easier to reuse in a different context.
If you just want AST nodes out of an existing parser, then certainly
the AspectJ parser in the tree can do that for you (and AJDT uses this
facility for its eager parsing support too).  The root class is
org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.parser.Parser in
aspectjweaver.jar (or
shadows/src/org/eclipse/jdt/internar/compiler/parser/Parser in branch
aj_v_552a in CVS. See one of the many previous discussions on
dev/users for advice on getting structure model information for
AspectJ programs.