Re: [aspectj-dev] Load-time weaving with Eclipse RCP application

So it is based on RCP demo. Can you send this application to me and
all related pieces (in a private email, if not too big). I can try by
starting Eclipse itself with LTW but that s rather heavy and perhaps
too far from what you try.

Thanks
Alex