Re: [aspectj-dev] Load-time weaving with Eclipse RCP application

Hello,

The exact command line is

    java -javaagent:%ASPECTJ_HOME%\lib\aspectjweaver.jar
         org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main

I use it from my product's directory which contains the META-INF directory with aop.xml

ASPECTJ_HOME=C:\Programme\_develop\AspectJ
CLASSPATH=C:\temp\RCPDEMO\eclipse\loglib.jar;
    C:\temp\RCPDEMO\eclipse\startup.jar;
    C:\Programme\_develop\AspectJ\lib\aspectjrt.jar;.

loglib.jar contains my aspect and startup.jar contains the class which I start from the command line.

I also tried to start the product's exe with

    rcpdemo -consolelog
        -vmargs -javaagent:%ASPECTJ_HOME%\lib\aspectjweaver.jar

but even with <include within="*"/> I didn't get any output from the apsect.

Thanks, Stephan

Alexandre Vasseur schrieb:
Hi

Can you send me the exact command line you are using asuming f.e. you
have ASPECTJ_HOME and ECLIPSE_HOME set ?

I am not familiar with that but I would assume you need to use -vmargs
Eclipse option and sort of.
Thanks