[aspectj-dev] asm - advice relations

hi
i am implementing a project which registers its own AsmHierarchyBuilder,
and builds its own model of the aspectj project without ever using the
default AsmHierarchyBuilder.
Everything works ok, but i cant seem to find a way to get the relationship
of which methods an aspect advices (like 'advices' in the RelationshipMap)
and which  aspect a method is adviced by (like 'is adviced by' in the
RelationshipMap)
i've seen how the 'uses pointcut' relationship is build from the default
AsmHierarchyBuilder, but i cant seem to locate where the 'adviced by'
relationship is generated in the ajdt source code.

can someone tell me how i can get the 'adviced by/advices' relations
without ever  using the RelationshipMap (since i am not using the default
asmhierarchybuilder) or point me to the source code that generates this
relations?

thanks