Re: [aspectj-dev] Out of memory

Hi,
with this configuration:

eclipse.exe -vmargs -Xmx912M
I become this error: could not create the java virtual machine.

What about this Error : (Error: An internal error occured during:
"Build configuration update".) ???

Thx

Andrew Clement wrote:

Unless you put '-vmargs' between 'eclipse' and '-Xmx' I believe it will
ignore the setting you are specifying.  Can you try with

eclipse.exe -vmargs -Xmx912M

Andy.

Jephté Ngonga <jngonga@neusta.d e> To Sent by: AspectJ developer discussions aspectj-dev-bounc <aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> es@xxxxxxxxxxx cc Subject 20/06/2005 08:31 Re: [aspectj-dev] Out of memory Please respond to AspectJ developer discussions <aspectj-dev@ecli pse.org>

Hi Andrew,

my prpject ist  very large (10 MB )
During converting  i become first this  error:

Build configuration update (Error: An internal error occured  during:
"Build configuration update".)
i start eclipse with this configuration:
eclipse.exe -Xmx912m
thx

Andrew Clement wrote:

     Hi,

     How large is your project?  Typically when working with AspectJ
     projects at
     the moment you need to increase the amount of memory available to
     Eclipse -
     the default is quite low.  You can do this by starting eclipse as
     follows:

     eclipse -vmargs -Xmx256M

     cheers,
     Andy.
     ---
     Andy Clement
     AspectJ Dev
     clemas@xxxxxxxxxx

                  Jephté Ngonga

                  <jngonga@neusta.d

                  e>
                  Sent by:                  aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

                  aspectj-dev-bounc
     cc
                  es@xxxxxxxxxxx

     Subject
                                            [aspectj-dev] Out of memory

                  20/06/2005 07:50

                  Please respond to

                  AspectJ developer

                     discussions

                  <aspectj-dev@ecli

                      pse.org>

     Hi,

     wenn i convert a java Project to  AspectJ Project and i try to buil
     it i
     always  become a OutOfMemoryError .
     What's wrong?

     Thx