[aspectj-dev] Re: reflective calls

Hi Eric.

I agree that this is not problem related to AspectJ, but related to
how weaving is done (weaving meaning both the analysis and the actual
instrumentation).

As an example,  when we implemented the AOP support in the JRockit JVM
(with AspectJ as the front-end) this problem solved itself, since the
VM sees no difference between reflective call in a regular call.

/Jonas