Re: [aspectj-dev] cvs info - correct?

AspectJ 5 is the targetted release, due final this summer and that
already has M1 and M2 available.
It is an umbrella name for the alignement of AJ with Java 5
(annotations, generics etc), for the annotation style that we refer to
as "@AJ" or "annotation style", and for an extended load time weaving
support thru Java 5 APIs.
Alex