Re: [aspectj-dev] cvs info - correct?

Hi

If you refer to "AJ5" as the thing that contains the "annotation
style", as I presume since you refer the branch the answer is no/no.
Note that AJ5 is much more than "annotation style".

@style is now in regular cvs head
it has not yet surfaced in a milestone but it is probably included -
to some extend - in the latest published stable builds.
Alex