Re: [aspectj-dev] WeavingURLClassLoader does not follow jar Class-Paths

Mike,

Could you describe some more your use case. We could see if it will be
adressed thru the load time weaving things that will surface in M3
(based on -javaagent for Java 5 - tell us if you would like it on 1.3
/ 1.4 ).
Perhaps the load time weaving (that will require at least a JVM
option) will be too much for what you are trying to do ?

Alex