[aspectj-dev] WeavingURLClassLoader does not follow jar Class-Paths

Hello,

	I am attempting to replace my project's customized URLClassLoader with
the WeavingURLClassLoader.  However I find this difficult as it appears
that WeavingURLClassLoader does not follow the class-path in the
manifest of the provided jar files.

Do I need to give it a full list of all jar files needed to the
WeavingURLClassLoader? (In my code below this would be libs)

or is there a way to force WeavingURLClassLoader to also weave and load
the jars in the manifest Class-Path of the jars passed to it in variable
libs?

pointcut classloaderurl(URL[] libs, ClassLoader parent): call
(URLClassLoader.new(..)) && args(libs, parent) && !this(classweaver);

 URLClassLoader around (URL[] libs, ClassLoader parent) :
classloaderurl(libs,parent)
    {
	URL[] aspectURLs;

        URL url = null;

        List urlList = new ArrayList();

        try
        {

	        url = makeURL("myaspect.jar");

	        if (url != null) urlList.add(url);

        }
        catch(URISyntaxException e)
        {

        }

//      Add the Aspect URLs

        aspectURLs = new URL[urlList.size()];

     	return(new WeavingURLClassLoader (libs, aspectURLs, parent));

    }

thanks,
Mike Haladin