[aspectj-dev] [ajdt core] !!!

Thanks everybody for the patience, but I´m still having problems with ajdt core.
I´ve got a strange exception:

//-----------------------
Unhandled event loop exception
Reason: org/aspectj/ajdt/internal/compiler/ast/AspectDeclaration
//-----------------------

I´ve tried to get an aspect inside a .java using something like this:

//-----------------------
Iterator itTypes = cu.types().iterator();
while(itTypes.hasNext()) {
	Object o = itTypes.next();
	if(o instanceof AspectDeclaration) {
		MessageDialog.openInformation(null, null,"OK!");
	}
}
//-----------------------

where cu is a CompilationUnit and the .java where the plugin runs is:

//-----------------------
public class HelloChild {
	public void print(int x) {
		System.out.println("Hello! I´m a child! My number is: "+ x);
	}
}

aspect World1 {
}

I did it because the AspectDeclaration extends the TypeDeclaration
from jdt.core.dom. So, I supposed that I could get this element from a
.java file. Is this correct? Any thoughts?! Please, tell me if I´m
doing something stupid! My only itention is to get aspectj elements
from an open file editor.

Best regards!

Alexandre Vasconcelos

Back to the top