[aspectj-dev] [ajdt.core compiler]

Hello everybody,
  I downloaded the ajdt source code from the CVS
"pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/technology" inside the folder
"org.aspectj/modules". I´ve tried to build the code following the
"Build and Test AspectJ" tutorial
(http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.aspectj/modules/build/readme-build-and-test-aspectj.html?cvsroot=Technology_Project&rev=HEAD).
But, I didn´t get along. A ant build error is happening at <classpath
refid="ant.lib.path"/> when I try to run the build.xml inside the
build folder. The system cannot found this path.  Any thoughts? Is
this the right way?
  I´d like to build the org.aspectj.ajdt.core. I need to do some
refactoring in a .java file containing aspects, catching some
structures like AspectDeclaration, PointcutDeclaration and so on.
Where I could take the binaries to the classes? I think that compiling
the source code from cvs is the only way.
  Thanks!

Alexandre

Back to the top