Re: [aspectj-dev] Selective method calls and returns

Oleg,

Try:

      after () returning : allPublic() && !cflowbelow(allPublic()) {}

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

"Oleg Lebedev" <oleglebedev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>@eclipse.org on 13/05/2005
00:00:41