From: aspectj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ramnivas Laddad
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 10:08 AM
To: AspectJ developer discussions
Subject: Re: [aspectj-dev] binding arbitrary args

You can access all the arguments using thisJoinPoint.getArgs() which returns Object[] containing all arguments to the selected join point (with each argument appropriately boxed).

-Ramnivas
===
Ramnivas Laddad,
Author, AspectJ in Action
http://ramnivas.com
M: (408)203-4621

Oleg Lebedev wrote:
Greetings.

Is it possible to declare a pointcut, which targets any method in a class with any kind of arguments and then lists all the passed in parameters? What I am trying to do is to to print out all the parameters passed in to any method in a class independent of the method signature. So, it would be nice if I could bind an advice parameter, say a Vector, to all the parameters passed in to the method.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Alec