[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [aspectj-dev] AOP and security
- From: "Ron Bodkin" <rbodkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:03:17 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: New Aspects of Software
- Thread-index: AcVNK9mfniYuUlm2QQW/Bba3lInnTQADPPQQ
The slides for two presentations I have given on the topic are available:
* Techniques for Fine-Grained Java Application Security at
* Security Aspects at http://www.aosd.net/2005/archive/Security_Aspects.ppt
One place to find papers on the topic is the proceedings for workshop on
Aspect-Oriented Software Development Technology for Application-Security:
[mailto:aspectj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sree
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 7:25 PM
Subject: [aspectj-dev] AOP and security
I am very new to AOP and hope if someone can please help me. I was reading
some articles on introduction of AOP which always says that using AOP we can
solve the security problems.
Could some one just tell me any article which clearly explains how can AOP
solve the security problem or just tell me in brief how this can be done?
Expecting an earlier response for this mail...
Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.