[aspectj-dev] AJDT development build with AspectJ 5 M2 and support for Eclipse 3.1M6

Someone is bound to ask when an AJDT build containing AspectJ 5 M2 will be
available, so here is the answer :)

AJDT development build 1.2.0.20050407142843 is now available,
incorporating AspectJ 5 M2, and it is also the first AJDT build to support
the new Eclipse 3.1M6 release. A version of this build is also available
for Eclipse 3.0, although features requiring Java 5 are not available in
that environment.

Please note that this is a development build, not a milestone release.
We're expecting to release AJDT 1.2.0 M3 next week, after completing our
testing. Please raise bugs if you find any problems.

The build is available as a zip file, or via an update site. See the
download page for more details:

http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/download.html

Please make sure you select the appropriate version to match your version
of Eclipse.

Regards,

Matt.

--