[aspectj-dev] Trying to capture a method on a nested class

To all

I have a series of classes i.e CookieObject, RaisinObject,  FlourObject,
ButterObject etc that are contained in another class called CookieRecipe and
are set like so

 public class CookieRecipeLoader
{

 CookieRecipe.getCookie().setValue(new CookieObject());
 CookieRecipe.getRaisin().setValue(new RaisinObject());
 CookieRecipe.getFlour().setValue(new FlourObject());

}

 I am trying to generate a error when the setValue is called on any
 Of the getters i.e. getCookie(), getRaisin() etc

 Have tried the code below

 declare error: call((* CookieRecipe.get*.setValue(..) ) &&
!within(CookieRecipeLoader)): "Illegal to add Ingredient outside cookie";

It seems that I cant get past the getters, does anyone know the right syntax

To use , or can it be done at all

Thanks
Hugh McBride